The Washington State Association of School Psychologists strives to provide our members, the families we serve, the administrators we work with and the general public with the information they require to make sound decisions for students.
Criteria for inclusion in the WSASP website or the Prior Written Notice:
- Must be consistent with our mission and vision: Supporting students and fostering student success.
- Must focus on the needs of students/families and/or schools.
- Services available to people in Washington state
- Must have a positive or generally neutral view toward home-schools relationships i.e. not encouraging confrontation or criticism
- Accepting of diversity: non-sexist, non-racist, non-partisan, not taking any particular religious point of view
- Must focus on information, not selling any product or service. Paid ads may be placed in the quarterly SCOPE or Fall Conference brochure.
If your submission meets these criteria, please send the information, along with your contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your submission will be reviewed by the WSASP Communications Committee before being published.
Resources for Families
Resources for AdministratorsResources for Media