School psychologists are an integral and dynamic force in fostering student success.
Uniting school psychologists to support all students through advocacy, leadership and professional development.
*WSASP endorses and operates from the National Association of School Psychologists’ (NASP) definition of social justice
- Communicate effectively within our board, with our members, and with the public
- Recruit and retain members and their active participation in the organization
- Advance the standards of the profession of member school psychologists
- To serve the educational and mental health need of all students
- To encourage and provide opportunities for the professional growth of school psychologists
- To inform the public about the services and practices of psychology in the schools
- To advance the standards of the profession of school psychology
- To cooperate with other agencies, offices, and organizations on subjects of common concern